We handpaint onesies and tee's and sew handcrafted burpcloths

Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these." Matthew 19:14





Saturday, May 8, 2010

Orders

I'm so bad at taking pictures of orders but I managed to take a few over the last few weeks



 
Aimee is a great volunteer at Loving Choices and Thursday afternoons are always brighter with her there! She has 4 girlies and is about to have number 5 very soon!
(before I added the 2nd 't')
These were Traci's baby shower gifts from her favorite co-worker :) Jack is 3 and she is about to welcome boy #2 at the end of May.

Easter buckets for Cole and Hayden

3 comments:

Aimee Bryan said...

I love my girls' shirts! Jordan is the BEST! I also ordered a baby gift for a friend last week. Jordan, put that pix on too!

Jordan said...

I forgot to take a picture of it!

Robi & Jordan said...

great job, Jo....