We handpaint onesies and tee's and sew handcrafted burpcloths

Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these." Matthew 19:14





Friday, February 5, 2010

Everybody's workin' for the weekend

This weekend is going to be a busy one. Billy and I are going to Conway to see his family and celebrate his grandma's 85th birthday! Happy Birthday to Wilkie!! I got a text from Billy this morning and found out that his cousin Megan is in labor with baby Tyson. We're praying for a smooth and healthy delivery for you Megan...so exciting. I'm excited to watch Bianca and Jibran (niece & nephew) play basketball this weekend. I've only seen short clips of their games on my MIL's camera but from what I've seen and heard they are quite the balla's. Next week will be full of paintings I have to get done. My friend Brittany is getting married at the end of Feb and I'm painting tee's for the little one's in her wedding. A volunteer at Loving Choices (my work) has 4 precious little girls and I'm thrilled to paint tee's for them. Thanks Aimee! I'm also painting onesies for a family friend, Linda Miller. Her granddaughter, Anna Grace, has 2 American Girl dolls and Mrs. Linda is going to give her clothes for her dolls :) I thought that was just cutest idea. I'm totally pumped that Jolie Enfant is keeping me busy...thank you to everyone who has supported my mom and I!

No comments: