We handpaint onesies and tee's and sew handcrafted burpcloths

Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these." Matthew 19:14





Friday, February 5, 2010

One word: Jillian

Three posts in one day...this is big for me ha. Actually, I've been meaning to blog for a couple days now but haven't found the time to do it. Me and 2 girls in my community group Elizabeth-Bella's Life and Kara-Life in the Ville are doing Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred. Kara told me about it and when she said it was only 20 minutes I got pretty pumped. I like working out once it's over and when I see fast results. Ridiculous, I know, but I can't help it. I used to enjoy running but now I really can't stand it...tried P90X with the fam and lasted 4 weeks ha. But Jillian's workout is only 20 minutes and I literally walked without bending my knees the first morning after the workout because my calves were that sore. There are 3 levels and 3 intervals with each level. I'm still doing level 1 and just finished my 4th workout. It's 3 min. of strength, 2 of cardio, and 1 of abs. Level 1 is a lot easier now but I'm still trying to master interval 3 strength training so I haven't moved on to level 2. I upped my weights today and definitely felt like jello afterward. Our community group is planning a beach trip this summer so I'm praying that will keep me focused and disciplined and I'll be nice and toned for summer.

No comments: