We handpaint onesies and tee's and sew handcrafted burpcloths

Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these." Matthew 19:14





Friday, February 5, 2010

Snow Day

I still feel like a kid when I hear snow is coming our way...I'm constantly watching the weather and asking Billy and my dad about the latest weather updates. I LOVE IT!  I've always thought it'd be sweet to be a meteorologist or a storm chaser but I never wanted to go through the schooling. Anyway, as most of you know, NWA had a big snow this past weekend and yes, I actually took pictures of it! (so bad at taking pictures)

Billy worked from home on Friday and I never work on Friday so I spent my day painting and baking. It was a wonderful way to spend my day.  I painted a frog and football for my Aunt Linda's neighbors...


Billy, Stone and I went to grandma's house in the country so we could ride Billy's fourwheeler in the snow. It's really sad how much I've changed as I've gotten older...I grew up on fourwheelers and dirt bikes (never drove just rode) and never got scared. But now I found myself asking Billy if it's easy to flip in snow...absolutely ridiculous. Even if it is easy to flip, I didn't have to be such a baby about because I like to think my husband sees me as his precious cargo and would never risk driving like a wild man haha. Anyway, I'm totally embarrassed now that I'm a wuss and I have a feeling it's just going to get worse when I have kiddos. I guess I'm going to have to accept that I won't be a cool mom ha.

Billy and Stone shooting skeet
My pride 'n joy
My MIL wanted me to paint a canvas for her friends birthday and I definitely find myself having a tough time painting on a canvas. Maybe it's because I'm used to cloth but I definitely think clothes are way easier to paint on.

1 comment:

Robi & Jordan said...

Love the blog, Jo...got more pics coming for you to blog about!!!!